Plus9 Plus9

Sounds kind of like what I imagine ears would feel like after a close up explosion, the beginning. I like that. Also, kinda sounds like something from hotline miami. The repeating, but catchy beats accented by some nice thicc drums that fit a very retro but laid back vibe. Some nice catchy upbeat abiance, really.

Surkol responds:

Notice Me Senpai

Plus25v2 Plus25v2

I like this, but it's very short.

It sounds very happy, and actually sounds like a song out of minecraft. Don't think that's a bad thing, that game has amazing music!

Anyways. I think that the tune that goes from 0:00 to 0:38 lasts waay too long. Either it should change a bit more when toad does his "Yahoo!" or it should just be removed entirely.

Actually, that tune seems like a good one to base a song around, it just seems to be done a bit odd. I love the song, but this thing stood out to me.

The base is very nice though, I love it!

All in all, I love the song, but the first tune ruins it a bit for me.

Surkol responds:

Yea It's short, if you know what I mean...
Thanks!
Maybe too repetitive but I know what you mean. It's more of a normal melody after 00:38.

I know, It's random as fuck. I make chords. Cut and mix them together and end up with stuff.

Xtrullor - Paracosm Xtrullor - Paracosm

I love it! The beginning goes on a bit too long, but the drop itself is wonderful! The base compliments the lead wonderfully, and the mystery of the beginning, however long it may be, contrasts with the drop quite a bit. Feels like you are defeating some giant enemy or something.

I don't really like the sharp/flat notes on the drop though, sounds a bit weird.

Shock Exchange Shock Exchange

I like it. The melodies are nice, and the instruments oddly go well together. The beat stay true the hole way through, and would be something nice to dance to, too. It basically flows as well as that last sentence.

The transitions need a bit more work however. It's a bit hard to tell once another part has began, and once you have, you're about halfway into the part. And the intro lasts a bit too long (I think, can't tell if the intro is 38 seconds or 54)

But all in all, this is a nice song that is easy to listen to, and quite catchy.

House of Horrors House of Horrors

I LOVE IT!
Really diggn' the theme, and the nice background sounds.
Fits well. 4 stars.

No Stops No Stops

Ain't no breaks on the music train!
But in all seriousness, I like this.
Nice blend between chiptuneish sounds, and a slow paced meoldy.
Nice! 3.5 stars

Faille responds:

Thanks for your input, I appreciate it.

Pulsator Pulsator

I like this. It's catchy, and nice and slow. It's not as complex as it could be, but there's no need.
I like it, but can't offer much criticism.

Poosac responds: