Viewpoint - A Game of Perspective Viewpoint - A Game of Perspective

Pretty cool at first, but gets boring quite fast. Maybe it was because I was listening to my own playlist and not this game's song, but I found this boring after a while. I'd recommend it, but don't expect to be playing forever.

Xtrullor - Paracosm Xtrullor - Paracosm

I love it! The beginning goes on a bit too long, but the drop itself is wonderful! The base compliments the lead wonderfully, and the mystery of the beginning, however long it may be, contrasts with the drop quite a bit. Feels like you are defeating some giant enemy or something.

I don't really like the sharp/flat notes on the drop though, sounds a bit weird.

Shock Exchange Shock Exchange

I like it. The melodies are nice, and the instruments oddly go well together. The beat stay true the hole way through, and would be something nice to dance to, too. It basically flows as well as that last sentence.

The transitions need a bit more work however. It's a bit hard to tell once another part has began, and once you have, you're about halfway into the part. And the intro lasts a bit too long (I think, can't tell if the intro is 38 seconds or 54)

But all in all, this is a nice song that is easy to listen to, and quite catchy.

House of Horrors House of Horrors

I LOVE IT!
Really diggn' the theme, and the nice background sounds.
Fits well. 4 stars.